- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup quinoa flour
- pinch of pink salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups almond milk (or lactose free milk)
- ½ tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 banana thinly sliced or 6 strawberries thinly sliced (replace with for FODMAP)
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs of maple syrup or raw honey (Not for FODMAP)
- Small handful of desiccated coconut for garnish (Not for FODMAP)
- Combine the flours, allspice, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl combine the milk, eggs and vanilla extract and whisk. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture until the consistency is free of lumps.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add large spoon full of pancake mixture.
- Cook until mixture begins to show bubbles.
- Slightly lift with a spatula, flip if browned.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes
- Serve with desired toppings