GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- 1 cup Buckwheat flour
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup almond meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of pink salt
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- ¼ flaxseed meal
- ½ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup linseeds
- 1 and ½ cups water
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a bread loaf tin.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and make a well in the middle.
- Add all the wet ingredients, pouring into the well of the dry mixture.
- Combine the ingredients until it makes a wet dough consistency. It will appear more like a thick cake batter.
- Place the cake dough into the tin evenly.
- Cook for 1 hour or until the middle is no longer wet. Use a skewer to check.