Coconut Quinoa with fish and greens
- 2 fillets of fish
- 10 brussle sprouts
- Bunch asparagus
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 400g can coconut milk
- 1 lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Wash the quinoa thorough under cold water, recommend using a sieve.
- Add the quinoa and coconut milk to a pot, bring to boil and simmer.
- Simmer for 10 - 15minutes or until all liquid is absorbed and quinoa has expanded
- Prepare the fish, separately wrap the fish in baking paper and then foil (baking paper protects the fish from the aluminium) drizzling the lemon juice over the fish before sealing the foil. The fish will simmer in the lemon juice
- If you have white fish it will take approximately 18 minutes, while salmon will take approximately 10 - 15 minutes
- While the fish is cooking steam the greens.