Pesto zucchini pasta
- 2 heaped tbs pesto (made for your intolerance)
- 2 chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 1 bundle asparagus
- 3 small zucchinis, grated lengthways like pasta
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Preheat a a large frypan on medium with oil
- Add the chicken, cook for 3-4 minutes turning the chicken often.
- Add 1 tbsp pesto and ensure all the chicken is covered evenly.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the asparagus to the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking boil a pot of water.
- Grate the entire zucchini’s lengthways in long wide strips, should look similar to fettucine.
- Add the zucchini pasta to the boiling water, boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove and drain the water.
- Add the remaining pesto to the pasta and stir through.
Plate the zucchini pasta, add the chicken and asparagus, top with half an avocado thinly sliced.