Pumpkin and Spinach Frittata Muffins
- 1 ½ cup pumpkin, skin removed, cut into tiny dice shapes
- Handful spinach
- 4 eggs
- ½ lactose free milk
- salt and pepper
- Boil a pot of water and place the steamer on top
- Remove the skin from the pumpkin and cut into tiny small dice shapes
- Steam the pumpkin until softened approximately 10 minutes
- Combine the eggs and milk, using a fork or whisk in a large bowl.
- Drain the cooked pumpkin, ensure you remove any excess liquid
- Add the cooked pumpkin, spinach and fetta to the egg mixture and gently combine.
- Line the muffin tin tray with individual baking paper
- Pour the mixture into each muffin tin holder
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through