- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour (replace with brown rice flour for FODMAP)
- 1 tsp chives
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp coriander
- salt and pepper
Tip - can also be made without the chives, coriander and parsley
- Grate the zucchini and squeeze the excess liquid out.
- In a bowl add the zucchini and egg and combine well with a folk.
- Add the flour and combine well.
- Add the parsley, coriander and chives and mix through.
- Heat a non-stick pan with some oil.
- Scoop three equal servings of the mixture and roll balls with your hands.
- Place into the fry pan and gently flatten.
- Cook for approximately 3 minutes each side until golden brown.